This detailed quantity isn't just an in-depth research of Professor Swaminathan's outstanding contributions to uncomplicated cytogenetics, radiation biology, mutagenesis and genomic affinities of cultivated potato and its wild derivatives, but in addition the applying of the recent wisdom received to enhance the productiveness of agricultural plants, as additionally to augment their resistance to various biotic and abiotic stresses.
- The Least Likely Man: Marshall Nirenberg and the Discovery of the Genetic Code (MIT Press)
- George Washington Carver (Christian Encounters Series)
- Start Up vincenti: Dall'idea al successo (Business & technology) (Italian Edition)
- Adolphe Quetelet, Social Physics and the Average Men of Science, 1796-1874 (Sci & Culture in the Nineteenth Century)
- The Self-Made Anthropologist: A life of A. P. Elkin
Extra resources for A Scientist in Wonderland
Rated 5 – based on votes of